Welcome to the Master program "Geobiology and Paleobiology" (MGAP).
The Master's program "Geobiology and Paleobiology" (MGAP) is a consecutive, research-oriented, four-term international master program of the Faculty of Geosciences, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, in collaboration with researchers of the Bavarian State collections under the umbrella of the GeoBio-CenterLMU.
MGAP aims to provide students with a comprehensive introduction into the interdisciplinary research fields of Geobiology and Paleobiology to prepare them for careers in science and beyond.
MGAP in brief
- International Master's program in Geobiology and Paleobiology (Master of Science, M.Sc.) at the LMU Munich
- 2 years, 4 semesters, start in October (winter semester)
- All courses taught in English
- Courses are combined in Modules
- Course total: 120 credit points (ECTS)